Wednesday, April 22, 2009

deep inside my heart


what should i do? i am stuck at my decision.
forgetting about you is hard, but i am gonna do it.
3years is enough for me, i cant carry on anymore.
its hurting me damn much, but i just cant let go.
i dunno why am i keep clinging on to this impossible feeling?
you meant a lot to me,
i just cant describe the feeling.
whenever you faced problem, you will come to me.
but whenever the problem is solved or do not have any problem,
you will just walked away, without turning behind.
i am just like a foolish to you?
i dunno. but i think so?
nowadays, we see each other, we dint even say hi or smile.
why we become like stranger?
this is not the result that i want?
i just cant figure out my own thinking now.
you really meant a lot to me, but what am i to you?
just a machine? just a weapon? or just a toy?
its time for me to let go, keep clinging on only hurting myself even more.
my bleeding heart, who can cure? my bleeding wound, who can heal?
every time just when i am prepared to for forget you,
you will appear in front of me again.
you dunno that you are bringing hurts to me, you wont know.
you forever wont know.
when den you can grow up?
and don't make anymore troubles.
i just hope that you are fine and well.
that's all what i wish for.


<3: but i want to be more than a friend, i want to be able to hold your hand.
how i want it all to be, i want the story to end with you and me.

No comments:

Post a Comment